ECI provides oversight of permit application and management, including all required documentation, mapping, project descriptions, mitigation plans, and storm-water programs for compliance.
From planning to a project’s completion, ECI directs clients through the permitting process. Permitting codes are constantly changing and being updated for a changing infrastructure. Foresight on permitting and compliance can be the difference between coming in under budget or having to spend thousands on unforeseen permitting regulations or worse fines. ECI is current on all CEQA and NEPA requirements for building, development and land alterations.
Here is a partial list of agencies we help our clients navigate:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- California Department of Transportation
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Regional Water Quality Control Boards