Trees Threaten Homes and Roads: What you need to know
Residents of the Central California have taken a beating this winter storm season. This winter has been a great example of how our storms are changing along with climate change. It is predicted that there will be less frequent but stronger storm systems headed our way in the future (Source: NASA).
As these storm systems become stronger, our tree care must be more diligent. Currently, there is a high demand for certified arborist to perform property risk assessments specific to their trees.
Signs to look for to detect risks of falling trees or limbs:
• Bare branches
• Brown leaves and needles
• Sawdust at the base of the tree
• Signs that the tree roots are shifting
• Dead wood
• Deep cracks through the bark
For more information:
• Visit brochure on tree hazards at http://bit.ly/2jeWJ29
• Visit brochure on trees at power lines at:http://bit.ly/2joEhEk
• To find arborists certified by the Internal Society of Arboriculture: visit http://bit.ly/2joy9w4
Source: PG&E and U.S Department of Agriculture
CALL ECI TO SCHEDULE A CERTIFIED ARBORIST TO ASSESS YOUR PROPERTY FOR RISK 831-459-0656